We are a small grassroots business, which means we are not for profit! We have no affiliation or commitment to any school or district. We advocate strictly on behalf of the parents and your child's needs. I have created this website in hopes that you will refer to it with any special education service related concerns, comments, or questions you might have. Call now to get more information on how we can help you obtain the appropriate services your child deserves!
Empowering you to make the transformation from Tears to Cheers by advocating for your child so that he/she will receive an appropriate individualized education plan and services in order to be successful in their academic environment and future endeavors.
We Provide The Following Services:
- Attend Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings- either in person or online conferences
- Help with obtaining appropriate Special Education services
- Conduct Classroom Observations
- IEP Review and Recommendations
- Assessment Review and Recommendations
- Provide appropriate IEP Goals, Accommodations & Modifications
- Neuropsychological Evaluation & Psychoeducational Report Review
- Consultation about your child’s Eligibility, SPED & Behavioral Services, Learning Styles, Accommodations, Modifications, etc.
- Assist in Filing Complaint Letters
- Assistance with Due Process (how to get around it & how to get right to it)
- In some cases provide legal assistance
- Special Education Process & Advocacy
- Behavioral Training: for Parents of children with behavior disorders
- Behavioral Assessments
- Intensive Behavioral Intervention Services (IBIS)- that includes Applied Behavioral Analysis (for more information click on Behavioral Services)
I advocate for children & families in the following states:
- North Carolina
- New York
- and all Military, Overseas, & DoDEA locations